9/16/2008

Alas I've Found a Book


I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU), the book has no single meaning or point. It is more of a humorous book where the brains behind the book, Stephen Colbert, and his team showcase Colbert's one way attitude and opinion. Quoting, "...I hold my truths to be self-evident, which is why I did absolutely no research", and "The only research I needed was a long hard look in the mirror".

You could say that the book is pretty foolish, and it is, it is a book of ignorance to an extant. The point is that it makes me laugh, and that is what I enjoy. So if you are looking for a book to make you chuckle quite a bit, then this is the book for you. I am going to rate this book a 7 (1-10, horrible to great). Keep in mind that I post about books after the first chapter and so on. So this book is subject to change.

No comments: